Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ok! Ok! I'm updating the blog.




Ok. I get it people. I get the message. "UPDATE THE BLOG! UPDATE THE BLOG!" SORRY! I have had messages, emails, hand written letters, demands by phone, faxes, and messages on the blog itself. I will do better, I promise. If you will notice, the last update was in January. Also the same month I went back to work. Needless to say, I am having a hard time managing my time these days. Let's recap: active child, full time job, husband, church, dogs, New York, California, Colorado, housework, cooking, not sleeping, ear infections #1, #2, & #3, girl trip with family to San Anotonio (Pics attached), birthday parties, doctor visits and blogging. Evidently, my priorities are out of order. I apologize for all of those trips to the blog and no updates. I will do better. Presley is changing everyday - thanks to all for checking on her - she is doing great. More pics to follow - have a great day!

3 comments:

MereMoore said...

SOOO precious! love seeing Tiff, Connie, and Kayla! Hope y'all had fun! we have our "girl trip" next week in New Braunsfels!!! yippee!! Presley is such a sublette girl! she is beautiful!

Hollie Reese said...

She is just adorable! I love seeing your family!!

Jenise said...

Girl! I haven't talked to you in forever! We've been equally crazy busy...just without a baby! : ) Presley is such a cutie...wouldn't expect anything else from you two, though! Hope you guys are great & hope we can catch up soon. Tell mama & papa sublette, tiff and the dad hi for me. Love ya!