

I have decided to try and be better about updating the blog more often. I appreciate everyone's interest in my baby girl and how she is growing. She love love loves the bath or any other thing that will hold water. She also loves her cousin Cooper. He is absolutely the coolest and Presley loves hanging out with him. Presley also loves her new favorite girlfriend Shelby Kate. We are so excited that Shelby Kate got to come home from the hospital on Friday and can't wait for our first play date. Yea Shelby! We love you!
1 comment:
I love the bathtub picture!! Her eyes remind me of Campbell's, they are incredible. I am sure that you are having the time of your life. Being a parent is the best job ever. Glad to hear from you and I look forward to many more updates. Tell the family "hi" including parents and siblings. Now you need to get Tiffany to update more often:)
Post a Comment