Monday, October 09, 2006

Longhorn Baby


Sorry I have not updated the blog in a while. Presley and I both were sick - I have been crazy busy with work - trip to Austin for a football game, ACU homecoming next weekend - and so life goes on. Presley was so sassy in her boots and Longhorn attire - I just had to share. Sorry Sooner fans - this is a Longhorn Baby! (She is also a big fan of the ACU Wildcats!) Have a great week - Hook 'Em Horns & Go Cats!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

While she is INCREDIBLY adorable, I have to say that I think she'd look better in maroon than orange. :)

Jodi said...

I LOVE her longhorn outfit,and boots!!! :) :) :) Too stinkin cute! And Reagan would be more than happy to take it off her hands when she can't wear it! Ha! Seriously, you have quite a looker there. Funny about our girls being Longhorn/Wildcat fans! I had to put the ACU outfit pic on the blog just to give a shot out for the Wilcats since she is in UT stuff every weekend! Anyways, love to the Holmes! And love to the Hogues in case Tiff reads this! :)