Presley has a new cousin! Maddox Caeden Hogue was born on Friday, May 18th at 12:32 pm. He surprised everyone by arriving 3 weeks early. He weighed 5 lbs 7 oz and was 18" long. Mom and baby are doing fine and actually both got to come home today. Check out this adorable baby at:
In the world of Presley Shea, you can tell she has a mind of her own. These pics are of her going shopping (notice the arm in the air to keep the purse on her shoulder), the first time I let her lick the spatula after a batch of brownies, and then the breakfast that included a green crayon. Why do kids like to eat crayons? They don't even smell good. I could understand those smelly markers, or maybe chalk - but crayons involve paper and a wax smell that I just don't understand. Anyway - she ate about half of it before I figured it out.
Hope you are all doing well - go check out baby Maddox!
No comments:
Post a Comment