Thursday, November 01, 2007

Catch Up


Yep, I am the worst blogger in history. Sorry. If you have been near this tornado we call life - you know that updating the blog ranks about #217 on my current list of things to do. Anyway - thought I should update with some pics of P. Here she is - loving Halloween at school...

Here with Papa and Mama C and their coordinating pink outfits before church....

With our friends Olivia, Hayden, Maddox, Camille, and Noah at the Pumpkin Patch....

P being herself, wanting to drive us home...

And me and P the day we told Michael he was going to be a daddy again - (April '08) with this very clever shirt. However, it must not have been very clever, because he didn't get it. Here is my question to you - how many things do you think "I'm the big sister" can possibly mean? I just don't understand. Literally, the conversation lasted for 10 minutes before he figured out that I was pregnant. Well, chalk that one up to the "men are from Mars" thing, I guess. Hope you all had a happy Halloween - we are moving right now - so I hope to post some new pics from our new house soon. Happy November!

6 comments:

Pearson Family said...

Moving? Where to? You must send me your new address. P is growing so big...and CONGRATS! Oddly enough, I have been thinking that you might be...How exciting!

Jodi said...

Wahoo!!! Yay for y'all!! That is too funny that he didn't get it... boys are so funny. Congrats, that is so exciting! Maybe we'll get another blog to read when you're about 6 months!?!?! j/k!

Your kid is so cute. I mean, seriously!

Tiff said...

So did Mom and Dad plan to match each other, then pick out P's outfit? That is funny. I love the picture of her wanting to drive. She looks cute in that dress and of course the sunglasses. I guess she likes Halloween about as much as her Mom, huh? Can't wait to see pics of the new house. I am so excited for you. Love you and miss you!

Erica said...

Congratulations !! We wil be praying for a healthy baby:) Good luck with the moving...I will be looking forward to more pictures when you are settled. By the way your parents look great! I do not think they have aged at all:)

Shara Smith said...

Yay for a new post finally. I was tired of seeing Michael! Just kidding. Can't wait for the new house! Love you!!!

Sarah J. said...

Congratulations! Very exciting news!! And you are moving too?! I'm sure you are one busy girl. It's so nice to be able to keep up with your family though... so thanks for taking the time.