We didn't make it to Santa yesterday - it was just too cold and rainy to try and get a 2 year old dressed in some sort of festive outfit to stand in line at the mall to take her picture with a bearded man in a red suit that she is scared of anyway. So - no pics of the house (again, the rain) so I am shooting for cute pics of P and Cousin Cooper. P is 3 weeks older than Cooper (she calls him Pooper) - and they are best friends. Chad (M's brother) and Crystal (fav sister in law) are Coop's parents... and she just found out she is pregnant again - YEA! We got married 3 months apart, had our first baby 3 weeks apart and baby #2 will be 3 months apart too. FUN. They live in Forever (aka Forney - it is forever away) and I wish we could hang out more. Here are some cute pics of P & C - since they were babies... Have a great day.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HOLY MOLY! I am SOOOOO behind! Congrats on the baby! and the move-i need your new address! can't wait for another sublette baby! soo sweet!
Kim, your daughter couldn't be anymore adorable! She reminds me of my Avery (2 1/2). And of course Presley looks just like you! I got you blog site from Sarah Jones....we are in the same bible study at Oak Hills in San Antonio.... So glad to know you blog!!
Post a Comment