Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Carter!!!


This is Kimberly's friend, Shara. If you are like me...you want pictures fast, so I thought I would help her out and show off her beautiful baby boy! He is just perfect and everyone is doing great! I know that they appreciate all of your prayers, and all of their visitors. I will keep this short and get to the pictures!


Carter Garrett Holmes
April 5, 2008
10:22 am
6 lbs. 10 oz.
19 1/2 inches



Presley is so happy to be a big sister!


Beautiful family of four!


Carter waving to everyone!

Carter, you could not have picked a more beautiful day to arrive! We are so glad that you are here and we love you so much!!

18 comments:

Amber Rader said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy to hear everything went well. You all look great, and Carter's such a cutie :)

Melanie said...

Welcome Carter!!! We are so happy you are here and can't wait to meet you!

Muse Moments said...

Carter is gorgeous! Aiden says "Hi" to Presley "& congrats on having a baby brother!" We can't wait to meet little Carter. Love you all!

Laurie said...

Omigoodness! Congratulations! He is so beautiful and I am so glad everyone is well. I guess no playdate on Monday?? Love you.

Cara said...

Congratulations! Carter is beautiful! We can't wait to meet him.

The Keltners said...

Kimberly, I don't think you were destine for tulip pictures this year;) Congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Carter, he is precious!

Tiff said...

I love him! He is precious! I will have to have a talk with him later about coming early, but I am so glad everyone is doing good. I CAN NOT WAIT to get there and hold him. I also can't wait to have P and Mawix playing together again. I am sure she is being the world's best big sister!!! I love you all so much and will see you in a few days!!!!

Noe Family said...

We're coming to see you today baby Carwer:-) He just wanted to come a little early and throw a "kink" in your plans huh Holmes? What a great little kink!! Love yall...Noe

Pearson Family said...

WOW! On his own timing...love it! He is beautiful...and love the blog makeover!

Jodi said...

I thought to myself... Kimberly could have that baby anyday... not just the 14th. I'll click on over and check on her.... LOW AND BEHOLD!! Little Carter! He is precious! Congrats!

The Iman's said...

He's precious...and has the best birthday ever! (same as mine :)

The Blakes said...

Love alll four of Yall! Can't wait for the Kentucky Derby!! Get well!!

Erica said...

Congratulations to the four of you! Love the name Carter! What a cutie! Presley looks like a very proud Big Sister:)

*Kendra* said...

So glad I got to love on that sweet boy! Can't wait for he and Cason to play together! Love yall!

Gina Savage said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! He is beautiful or should I say handsome.

Hugs

Ally Thomas said...

Congratulations !! We can't wait to meet Carter-He is so incredibly cute! Presley is going to be an awesome big sis. love you guys- Ally

Summer Dawn said...

He is so sweet. Glad everyone is well! Can't wait to meet him. Congratulations!

MereMoore said...

Ahhhh, Carter is so cute! Congrats~It is so precious to see your family of 4 and I love his full name~I know uncle Garrett is proud!