I know! I need to update the blog. This angel face looks like he just kicks back and goes with the flow - but life with 2 kids and a husband, a house, 2 dogs and a job is a little crazy in these dog days of summer. So I won't write a lot because who really cares - you just came for the pictures, right? And so without further ado... (is that how you spell that?)
Carter has started smiling and laughing - and the most at his sister. She can calm him in 2 seconds if he is upset. "I lay down with Carter" - and she will crawl under his playmat and they giggle and laugh while holding hands. Priceless.
And if you wondered about Presley - she is growing so fast... putting together sentences that are hilarious, carrying 4 purses that are filled with cars. Notice how she lines them up....
For the 4th of July, Carter got to meet some of his new friends, his new bud Will (born to my dear friend Meredith, March 19) and sweet baby Maclane (born to my life long friend Shaye, May 18, and of course his favorite girl Shelby Kate and Paige were there - they have been best buds for a while now....
Carter and Will...
Shaye and sweet Maclane
Back in June we went on our first "family of 4" vacation with some friends to Galveston and had such a great time. There were 9 kids under the age of 4, but hey - they couldn't have been better. We had a great time on the beach and at the pool and just hanging out like one enormous family. This is the morning Presley decided to put on some of my eyeshadow...
My sweet friend Andrea - I somehow managed to come away with only a few pictures of adults....
P LOVES her Aunt Shara... but I mean, who doesn't???
Carson and Carter were big fans of napping on the sand...
Camille and Presley loving the waterfall at the pool...
Maddox (who somehow got the nickname Tazmanian Devil, not sure how)
C was well prepared to protect his new baby skin from the sun...
On my last week of maternity leave, I took a quick trip to New York with my brother, parents and Carter. I will have to blog about that later. It was a blast and we did make it to a Yankee game - only to see them lose to the Rangers. I just love that place. M stayed here with P because the thought of losing my 2 year old in New York gave me hives. Anyway, that's all for now - hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
10 comments:
Your kiddos are just adorable. Isn't it fun when those babies start smiling at you!?
I saw your post and thought "holy crap, she did a new post!" Ha! Have to tell ya I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with you at the shower... love that you haven't changed a bit! :) And thanks for doing all that for my sweet Kendra, by the way.
LOVE all the pics. Your kiddos just couldn't be any cuter!
Ok, now your mission is to get your sister back in blogland!
ok I ALMOST gave up on your blogging abilities... j/k NEVER! I could listen to you go on for days! Love the pics! Love that Carter is smiling... making me melt! Love you too ... MOM OF 2!!!! Its a WOW FACTOR huh? :) Am I crazy to think for 3? I know... slap me already! Hugs Hugs and Tighter hugs... Love you girl
These pictures are great! I am so glad to see you in a few too. Love you tons!
Love the pictures - little Carter looks so kissable!!!
Hey! Nice to see you! Carter is a darling sitting there on the couch! Love IT! You look amazing in all your pictures too! That is great that Presley and Carter are becoming best buddies!
Sweet Carter...gorgeous P-Pie too! So glad you updated us on your life:-) I love our picture together....that you've been texting me about for a week now. ha,ha!! Love you!
Super cute pics and so much fun! Carter is adorable and Presley is gorgeous! No fair you look so fabulous! Awesome family picture!
oh my goodness-carter is sooo cute! presley is too of course and it looks like y'all had a great family vacation!
It was fun catching up on your blog! The kids are precious. Looks like it's been a fun & busy summer! I've protected my blog but would love to have an email address from you & I can add you on there...
Laura Drury
Post a Comment