Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hurry Up update: Homecoming & Halloween


Well - I have no time to write as children are waking up from naps even as I type. So this hurry up update is going to be fast. October was busy busy - with P's 3rd birthday - and my 10 year college reunion and Halloween. We made the trip back to Abilene and saw so many friends. Homecoming was a busy busy weekend, but so much fun. P and C had a great time - and I think Michael did too... Here are some pics of it all - Cinderella, purple dinosaur, ACU, pumpkin patch and on and on....

The princess and the dinosaur


She was a trick or treating PROFESSIONAL. We did not miss one house in our neighborhood.

Our family at ACU's homecoming


Me and C at the Homecoming carnival...


Sweet Kojie friends - Rae, Julie, Jenise & Sarah


More friends, Julie (again), Jeni & Allison


P and I before the parade...


My sweet sweet friends Shara & Kimberly who came to support the festivities... (Shara had her 5 year reunion... I know! She's a baby!)

Carter was thrilled with Homecoming Chapel


P and C at the Pumpkin patch - yes, Presley has a black eye...

Imagine her yelling, "CHEESE!"


AWW, P at her First Pumpkin patch... 1 year


and at 2...


now this year... don't you love the pose.

Carter did love the pumpkin pot.


We did manage to make it to the patch for pics with some friends from Church. Hayden and P loved the hay maze.


All the kids (minus Carter) who was sleeping at home (yay).

P and Hayden driving the tractor.
OK - gotta run - children crying and must be fed. Have a great week.









3 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Good pics! Love that princess and dino!

Jodi said...

P made a BEAUTIFUL princess!!! They both look so cute!

Fun ACU picks too. Does Julie live in Houston by chance? I may have seen her at my OB's office... it is a huge place and this girl was far away. But I kept thinking it might be her... just wondering. :) You looked stunning by the way. :)

Bunch of Oranges said...

Love Mommy and Carter pic! Big eyes!!! :) Love you and your fast update! Hugs for the Holmes'!