


Tonight at the church's fall festival - there were many pretty princesses and super heroes, precious lady bugs and bumble bees. There was only one Elvis/Presley. Yep, I dressed my daughter up as a male rock star. Complete with the gold sequins and cape. She was a pretty good sport about the hair dye and eyeliner sideburns, but I think she drew the line with the fat sunglasses - those didn't make the outfit. I am sure she will hate me for this one day - but for today - it was a blast. Have a Happy Halloween!
4 comments:
Great costume KIM SUBLETTE!Oops. I mean Holmes. She did the name proud, both Elvis...and of course Presley!
Absolutely precious! LOVE the idea! I wanted Reagan to be a Beaver, but I didn't get on the ball early enough to get it done. But I am most impressed with your Presley! SO CUTE!
I would expect nothing less from you! Someday she'll look back at those pictures and think about how cool her parents were. :)
Hey Kim! I check your blog frequently through Hollee's blog. Presley is precious and I love that she was Elvis Presley. Hope all is well at Grapevine. Sorry we missed being members there at the same time. Buster and I live in North Carolina. Keep blogging. Andrea & Buster Noe
Post a Comment