Well for father's day - I decided to dress P up in her Longhorn cheerleader outfit (thanks Favorite Aunt Elaine) and take a few pictures of her to frame for Michael. It only took me 137 pictures before I finally got one where she was standing still, eyes open, smiling, and looking at the camera. It's really not that easy to catch an 18 month old "Miss Independent" in a cute pose while chasing her around the yard - making sure she doesn't get run over - or eat some sort of berry - or step in dog doo. Anyway - I think Michael liked the pictures - hope you all had a happy Father's Day - and are having a great summer.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the last picture, was there an airplane close by???
What a great idea! We may have to copy that for Reagan's Daddy's birthday! :) Hook 'em!
She is beyond precious.
Oh my gosh, you're hilarious! I love the top picture. Such a sweet, innocent little smile.
How cute!! You know my next question right...can her favorite Aunt Tiff get some copies of those pictures? I am sure Michael loved that! Can't wait to see you again - hopefully soon. Love you!
Post a Comment