
We love cousin Mawix! Wish he didn't live all the way on the east coast!

P and Mawix in the wagon for a night ride...
Then this past weekend, Paw Paw (M's Dad) came to visit for the day, and so Cousin Cooper came over too. P and C love love love to play together and especially to DANCE! Here is a brief snapshot of their routine together.


And still, P loves to cook. This is our attempt to make chocolate heart cupcakes for her friends at school. She loved it! (Not to worry parents, nothing she licked went into a cupcake that we gave to someone!)

P is talking all the time and literally cracks us up everyday. We have moved into our 'big girl' bed, we no longer have a passy, and are working on the whole potty adventure. We have to! Baby Brother (Still nameless) will be here in less than 60 days! (Freak out.) Ok - hope everyone is having a good day! Hug your babies - they grow up too fast!
4 comments:
Such a big girl! No passy? I have no idea what that is like!!!
The Beatles shirt picture may be me new favorite. She looks so cute.
I love her Beatles shirt! She looks total NY:)I know, they grow up too fast:(
The Beatles shirt pic makes P look so old! Man I wish we lived closer. Mawix does too. He had too much fun with P. Now he is just bored. I love the pics of Cooper and P dancing. So cute!
Post a Comment