Monday, March 03, 2008

This is CRAZY I tell you - CRAZY!



Ok so last night, I made dinner, and Michael, P and I enjoyed dinner outside on our patio. We had the windows open all day - P played soccer outside with the dogs.... it felt like the beginning of spring.
WRONG.
Less than 24 hours later, it is SNOWING. SNOWING! Enough snow that we bundled P up and took her outside to experience it - even though it was dark. She kept saying, "Mommie - WHITE?" Yep,white. Everywhere - white. Should be lovely lime green, little sprigs of grass growing up - the signs of life after winter. Nope - snow. Lots of snow. No wonder there are snotty kids, people coughing up lungs in line at the grocery store - germs everywhere. A simple swing of 40 degrees is enough for that. Here are some pics - yes, P is in her pajamas, but it was snowing - for the minute, so we took advantage! Maybe tomorrow we can swim in the pool.

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

OK, we got a little snow, but not that much. That means we need to move to Flower Mound! Did I tell you we flew out of Midland in a "snow bluster"? It is crazy! Only in Texas! P looks cute!

Tiff said...

That is funny that she was more interested in telling you the color than anything else. Did she have fun? I can't believe you got that much snow. We had tornado warnings yesterday and you wouldn't believe the amount of media craze that created. They aren't too used to twisters over dry land...only the wet ones.

Amber Rader said...

Okay...do y'all have a name picked out for your baby boy yet? I thought you gave yourself a deadline :)