Tuesday, March 18, 2008

and now the rain



So last week was snow... this week is rain. It did give P an excuse to use the frog umbrella Aunt Tiff gave her long ago. She loves it! She loves it so much, she doesn't want to go inside - she wants to stay out in the rain. Most of the time, this involves me standing there (without an umbrella) getting wet and trying to convince her to go inside. She is also a little reckless with the swinging of the umbrella - as you can tell from the pics. In other news - we have a new cousin - Makinley Kate Bigham was born on St. Patricks Day - and tomorrow morning - we expect to meet Will Okruhlik! Can't wait - bring on the babies! Have a great day!





5 comments:

Tiff said...

I think you were reading my mind when you did this post. I was at the store and saw a cute kids umbrella and it made me wonder about the frog umbrella. I am glad she loves it so much. Sorry it is to your detriment! The other thing I was wondering about was Will...I knew he had to be coming soon! Can't wait to see pictures of him! Talk to you soon - or talk to your voicemail again soon!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Ribbit..... she is a cutie....she pulls of green!

Noe Family said...

I love P's personality! I know you would say different at times, but she's such a happy, full of life little girl. Can't wait to see what kind of personality "kind of named boy holmes" will have! Love you guys, Noe

The Blakes said...

She is simply precious!!!! Looks like a little model for cute rain gear.

*Kendra* said...

Love the umbrella! C has recently discovered hers too! Oh well! Fun girls!